Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 2.

So far so good.
Breakfast was the apple scone which was really good. I also had 6 oz plain greek yogurt and 1/2 cup frozen blueberies.
Lunch was tuna salad on english muffin and a side of cooked mushrooms and onions.

We are going to a friends house for dinner and cookout...not sure if I will bring my own food or just watch portions.
I will probably not post photos today but hope to get more creative during the week when i have a little more time.

9pm- Did really good at friends house. I brought a piece of chicken to grill. We had salad with that. I stayed away from dessert and had NS "mm's" when i got home!

I started dieting down a week ago so tomorrow is my first weigh in from last week. Ill post how that goes in the morning and hopefully this week Ill be posting alot more photos!
Gnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment