Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday weigh in!




Weight this am was 151. That is a 5lb loss so far on this journey.

For the weekend report here is what I did.
Friday night my son had a football game. He is in band. No I did not give into the concession stand food. That food doesnt tempt me much anyway bc I am cheap and it was already expensive for my family of 6 to get in the game..lol.

A few NS meals I had this weekend for the first time.
I made a breakfast "cake" type thing from http://stomach-rumblings.blogspot.com/ 's blog.
It was very big and very good! So filling. It used the pancake mix...I used the blueberry one.

I also had the chocolate muffin for the firs time...it was just "meh". It was good but not something I would order alot I dont think.

Oh I did not take pictures but I also had the burger for the first time. It reminded me of a mcdonalds patty. NOT bad...but not great! I will def be ordering more and trying out new ways of eating them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little behind commenting on your blogs as you can see. But I had to say - I love the double chocolate muffins - heated for 20 sec in the microwave with a cup of coffee - yummy! I love the hamburger patty - its like a blank canvass waiting to be turned into something wonderful!

    ReplyDelete