Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 3




















okay as promised I would give you my weigh in results....

155 lbs
Not a huge loss but ill take it. I was slowly easing into it this week and just started NS on Saturday. I expect my next Monday results to be alot better!

Breakfast today was very filling.
I had the Chocolate chip scone and egg whites with mushrooms and green onions.
I was kinda disapointed in the CC scone..it was good but not as good as the apple scone. I was kinda surprised by that since I love chocolate so much. I will prob order again but I think the apple was much better.

Lunch was a 100 calories whole grain english muffin with the NS chicken salad. I added grilled chicken to it.

For a snack i had my favorite soft serve banana ice cream with 1 T protein powder and 1tsp PB!

Dinner tonight I plan on using the NS chicken breast and making a siry fry with it.

Dinner was pretty good. I used the NS chicken breast. It was def not that great...im not sure ill order that again. I think portioning out my own grilled chicken breasts would taste alot better but Im sure ill keep some on hand for quick meals.

To make the soft serve you take frozen banana and you put in food processor for 5 minutes! Add whatever flavors you want. Its also good alone. Another good topping would be FF rediwhip and i like plain cocoa mixed with water and splenda for a light choc "syrup"


3 comments:

  1. Did you nuke the Chocolate Chip Scone? I find that all of the "cakey" foods are much better if you put them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. The chocolate chips get all melty and it's so good with my morning coffee. I agree with you about the chicken breast! Much better to get some from the grocery store and grill them. (It's the best thing you can use for a protein add-in, by the way, and you can have 2 or 3 oz instead of 1, if you're feeling hungry.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The egg whites with mushrooms & green onions looks so delicious! I get in the habit of just eating a hard-boiled egg at breakfast, because I hate to cook in the morning, but maybe I'd better just get over that, because it really looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U r my first comments! yay
    i did nuke the scone but stil like the other one better!
    I was wondering about the chicken bc 1oz seems like so very very little...where did you see the 2-3 oz info?
    the egg whites were very yummy but i love shrooms!
    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete