Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 4













Breakfast today was so good. I adapted the bisquit and gravy a bit. I added 1/4 tsp baking powder and cooked on 350 in toaster oven. IT WAS so good to me...lol. Alot of people have said they dont like it but I guess everyone is different. I had a side of cottage cheese with it.

Lunch was lets just say 'bring me back to child hood days"! Okay i had the turkey hot dog for the first time. When opening it smelled exactly like those vienna sausages in the can my mom gave me as a kid! PUKE! lol I still ate it but it was a weird texture. I think I will try it next time on the grill? Anyone done that? I have 6 left.... I had this with a side of egg whites and shrooms and onions again.

For snack I had a shake made with 1 banana ( leftover fruit from bfast) 1 T cottage cheese, 4 oz skim milk and 1T protein powder a bit of cocoa powder. I enjoy protein shakes but I always have!

I also had raisins and 6 almonds ( fruit and fat)

Dinner was pretty good, but reminded me of those cans of rings and meatballs you ate as a kid! lol...i served it with veggies.
Desert was NS chocolate!




No comments:

Post a Comment