Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

Its friday friday friday!





Wait i didnt eat the baby but she is so cute and I had to put her in this post. I watch her daily . This is my niece JIllian!





Breakfast was the NS cinnamon bun. I did microwave it and it was good but I think not as satisfying as some of the other NS meals. I also had egg whites and spinach with it. I am full but not my favorite breakfast meal so far.

Lunch I had the NS fudge graham bar! um can we say YUMMO
i seriously loved this bar. About an hour later after I worked out I had a salad with 2.5 oz chicken breast on it.

Afternoon snack was my favorite banana soft serve with 1 tsp pb and 1/2 servings protein powder. YUMMO. I never get sick of this...You have got try it if you still havent.

Dinner was NS pizza and a side of mushrooms.
I had half each of the NS popcorn and NS "mm's" for dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment