Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

super super busy


I have been so super busy lately and not having time to post. I am however sticking to my NS diet 100%.
Today I had the cranberry orange scone for breakfast! It was good for sure.
I had a string cheese and 3 prunes with that.
For lunch I had the 3 cheese pasta with chicken and I cooked some shrooms and 100 calorie chicken sausage with that! It was also very very good!
Tonight I will be trying the chille for the first time and Ill let yall know what I think of that .

Anyone out there? lol

2 comments:

  1. Great blog, Shari! We saw you mention that you were blogging your weight loss journey in our Table Talk with the dietitian’s chat this week and thought we would come over and check it out.

    You have some great feedback here, and we can’t wait to hear more!

    Have you tried visiting the Food Talk and Tips forum, as well as our Recipe Center, over at Nutrisystem.com? There you can gather extra tasty ideas and suggestions for preparing your program meals to fit your specific tastes.

    We are here to help if you have any questions or concerns as you continue on this path to healthier living. We can be reached via email at moderator@nutrisystem.com.

    Best wishes for continued success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for looking and thanks for posting. I will be posting more regular starting again tomorrow...its just been a crazy week.
    Hope to keep my eats and weigh ins regular on here.
    I have been on the food and talk forum....

    ReplyDelete